First HeiTel Webinar on CamControl LITE/PRO/MV
In our first HeiTel Webinar we will present the new functions of CamControl LITE, CamControl PRO and CamControl MV. We would like to give you, our customers, the opportunity to let our team guide you through our software and learn more about new functionality and recent changes. Following the Webinar itself you have the opportunity for a Q&A.
The first Webinar takes place on 27th of January 2012 at 10.00 o'clock CET.
Please register via email at webinar(at)heitel.com to receive the necessary login data.
(1) New functionalities of CamControl LITE/PRO 4.06 (device firmware 2.02)
- Integrated motion detection from Axis, Dynacolor and Grundig IP cameras
- GPS function for 3G/GPS module added (only for CamServer 2c)
- Support of new IP cameras
- List of IP cameras
(2) New functionalities of CamControl Multiview 1.1.6 (device firmware 2.02),
- Operator Management added
- Adding, changing and deleting operators
- Flexible option of permission settings for different operators
- Extended PTZ control via mouse cursor and Joystick
- PTZ with manual speed control for IP cameras from Sanyo, Sony, Messoa, Vista, Dynacolor and Grundig
- PTZ zoom in/out via mouse wheel added