CamDisc HNVR - Firmware Update
We strongly recommend the update of your CamDisc HNVR with the latest firmware. You will benefit from bug fixes and all new features of the CamDisc HNVR.
Please note that only the latest receiver software CamControl LITE or CamControl PRO supports all new features of the latest firmware release (see HNVR firmware history).
You will find the download of the firmware at the end of this page!
Latest HNVR Firmware
(Support of all functions only with CamControl LITE 4.15 / CamControl PRO 4.15 or higher)
- Motion detection from Samsung and Visicom IP cameras integrated
- Integration of Axis and Visicom IP cameras via H.264 (CamDisc HNVR/CamDisc VG HNVR only)
- Integration of Arecont IP cameras via MJPEG
- Various bug-fixes
- Pre-alarm image evaluation with CamTel devices corrected (DSP failure)
- ONVIF protocol modifications
- Philips software remote adapter corrected
- “DSP error” behaviour corrected
- CamTel SVR/VG: Error LED and Error Relay behaviour from CamDisc SVR adopted
- CamTel SVR/VG: Video loss detection of IP cameras added
- CamTel SVR/VG: Video loss detection for analogue cameras reduced from 60s to 15s
- Battery buffered logfile will be deleted during device hardware reset
- Video loss detection with IP cameras corrected that use MJPEG video protocol
Download the update.bin and place the file on your PC according to the installation guide in the subdirectory /DEVICEUPDATES of your CamControl LITE directory (CamControl LITE 3.64 or newer).
The update.bin is only intended for CamDisc HNVR devices!
Here you find the respective device.